CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hot Air Balloons, Dress up & Sleeping while eating...

So I know I've been pretty bad at blogging lately. There really hasn't been too much to blog about other than the weather has been fabulously springy and delightful, thus allowing more time outdoors working on the yard and getting our garden up and running (yes, I know, I'm attempting a garden; only for the fact that it was roughed in before we moved in, so I figured I might as well see if I have a green thumb inside myself somewhere or not; TBD)... This last weekend, though mostly uneventful, was still quite a bit comical (esp with our very own comedic; Lilly... And for those of you who know her or have been keeping up with our postings; there is NEVER a dull moment with this little one (sigh)).


We first start the weekened off by discovering early saturday morning they have hot air balloon rides, right behind us, practically in our own back yard. The girls thought it was the coolest thing ever... They sat in the back for quite a while just watching it as it sailed on by our house, so fun!!

Now, while cleaning house later that day, Lilly finds herself once again in mommy and daddy's closet. Normally she likes to hide in there with her toothbrush and toothpaste and sit and brush her teeth (she really is though brushing and not just sucking on the toothpaste; so proud!!). Alas, this time, she has now resorted to pulling out mommy's shoes and trying them on. I had to get a pix though of her trying to get my boots on, it was quite a pix.

Later that evening, after a LONG fullfilling day of backyard prepping and mostly just being out doors, we find Lilly is just too tired even to finish off her dinner plate.. This is one of the first pix's I've gotten of her actually being too tired to eat (which again, those of you who know her, FOOD is not a chore but a TREAT!!). Nighty night Lu-Lu..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last pic is precious! I have one just like that when I was right about her age and I still love it!

Matt and Jen said...

Let me know when you guys are in town we would love to see you!

Heidi said...

I love 'kids falling asleep at the table' pictures. I don't have any. William will only go to sleep if he's in his room, after two stories, wandering out of his room a couple of times, flying back into bed when he hears me coming, and several angry shouts from me. He's NEVER tired (unless it's time to get ready for church!)

Nicole said...

I love it. You will love your garden it's really easy and so fun. I love to see all the first little sprouts come through the ground. It's like a kid at Christmas. I get the kids and we get so happy there coming up!!! It will be worth it. Love the boots she looks great she needs some. And there is something about kids falling asleep while eating just love that they are too tired to eat.

Gretchen said...

I CANNOT WAIT for you guys to come next weekend!! We miss Lily and all her adventures!

Lisa said...

What cute pictures you got. Lily is so cute! I wish our little ones could have played together when you lived closer. I bet they would have been such best little friends.