CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring is in the air...

We have def. been experiencing warmer weather down here in sunny St. George. It's been absolutely gorgeous and lots of fun. We are attempting a garden this year thus have been busy the last few weekends getting the area prepped (not too hard considering it was already put in before we had moved in,..). This last weekend, however, we decided to take a break as family came down to visit last minute..
The girls enjoyed adventures that ranged from learning a little of St. George history, enjoying the 80 degree weather by breaking out swimsuits, seeing pirates and taking pictures with a rather large hot dog. Needless to say, it was a fun filled weekend with family (thanks for coming down to see us guys!!) ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Oscar Meyer weaner!!! I saw it once in Provo and got super excited! Those little swimsuits are so adorable! When are you gonna bring your girls back to Cali to enjoy the beautiful weather out here?

Nicole said...

Looks like a fun party. I love the lg hot dog my kids would have loved that. So jealous of the warm weather it snowed yesterday and today. So sad! I have my flowers inside getting them ready to plant and they are coming up! Yeah I love to garden!

I Choose Happiness said...

Oscar Meyer wiener?!? What a kick in the pants!