CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

3 months and rolling over!!!

Yep, you read that right... Just over 3 months and our "eat, sleep & poop" -ing little baby is making waves and rolling over. I had just finished feeding her and had laid her on the floor. I had the tv on at the time and had glanced up to see some news feed and there it happened. For one split second I'm watching the tv and she had been on her back, I looked back down at her and all of a sudden she's on her stomach.. So, I wanted to catch it on camera and this is what I got (silly little thing). Ok, so I can't figure out how to get video feed on yet, but here's a few camera shots of her...On our way to church... just Alice & I (Nate and the other 2 girls are up in SL working and playing while I'm down here in St. George packing and getting ready for the big move this next weekend). Chillin with the skillet...
I found a few pix on my camera from the trips we took this summer. We went down to Arizona and saw Brett & Bonnie for their baby blessing as well as up in SL with family for my cousin's wedding and our own baby blessing.
Alice & her cuz Gi-Gi.. (Can you find Kaleb making his "traditional" family photo funny face? When Kaleb was about 10 we had a family photo done and it was during the time that digital wasn't quite up and running yet... well, good ole Kaleb had his tongue sticking out on a majority of the family photos, thus picking out a "good one" was impossible. So that's how we remember him and that's what he'll pose as for family photo ops. By the way, any girls that are the least bit interested, I can't say whether he'll take descent photos or not for engagement or wedding, so good luck).

5 comments:

Cortney Biebz said...

YEAH SHE FINALY DID IT!
I need to see her before you guys move and we need to have a barbeque before also. i want to come over and help you packa nd everything.

Gretchen said...

Love this. That little munchkin is getting so big!! I can't wait to hang out with you guys more :) Good luck packing, wish I could help but we will be there to help unpack for sure!

Nicole said...

That's awesome way to go little one! Watch out mommy!

Brigette-boo said...

I am glad we got to see a few pictures of your summer, crazy that she is already rolling, watch out for this one!=)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's already rolling over! How has it possibly been 3 months already? I feel like she was just a newborn here at my house! She's turning into such a cutie too!