CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Crazy Summer wrap up...

Ok, so it's been quite a while since I've gotten on here to blog, but it's been a really crazy tail end of a summer, let me tell ya... Here's a little of what we've been up to since I blogged last..
July 10th Nate's company downsized and literally had to lay off all it's employees minus the family members working for it... JOBLESS AGAIN!?!?! (sigh)...
We then take off for SL because there is NOTHING in St. George hiring in construction; needing to stay close to a major city (Nate is finishing up his last year of school thus needing to stay here in Utah otherwise out of state will only make him start fresh in their program, quite silly I know). Good news though, we found a job (we'll see how long this one lasts). Bad news, we're moving AGAIN!! Those who know me know I'm SO sick of moving. (sigh), life happens I guess.. but we have really been blessed in not having to go too long without a job and I have been blessed with being able to stay home still with my girls, as so many go months without work and then start to lose everything. My heart goes out to those who have had to experience that...
July 26, we were able to bless Alice with family while job searching up in SL and then headed down to Arizona for Brett & Bonnies baby blessing. The girls loved seeing their cousins and enjoyed a few days with aunts, uncles and nana & papa (Emma esp loved seeing nana again considering she had just spent the month of June with her). We then headed back up to St. George for a day before heading back up to SL to look for a place to live, again. (sigh) After finding a place, I am headed back down to St. George to wrap up the house items and bring them back down, just in time for Emma to start school. I don't have pix of our many adventures as I forgot our camera, so documenting our fun loving CRAZY summer adventures just didn't occur. I'm looking forward to settling down (once more) and will be up and running in no time to tell of how things are going. (Alyssa!! I'm looking forward to getting the kids together on a more regular basis and will be calling you soon to hook up, promise!!)

7 comments:

Cortney Biebz said...

You guys cant move!
Where am i going to get another alice and lily and Emma?
I cant!
haha.
Love, Cortney

Gretchen said...

Moving is crazy! but we are so happy you are going to be close again! We love those little girls playing together, soon Lucy will be joining the pack!

The Bates' said...

You are so brave and patient!!! The tests you guys go through are amazing and you come through with flying colors. it is always funner to be around family altough when you say you go here and there to visit that makes me want to move so we can go visit once in a awhile. Hey any way glad you updated. Hey and BTW did you know Perry died?? email me mrsbigbore@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

Congrats about the job. Hopefully I'll get to see you again now that you'll be in SLC.

I was so great catching up. Thanks for coming up.

Brigette-boo said...

I am glad you found a job, stinks that you have to move though, sorry. When school is over what are your plans? I was sad last time you were out here becuase I thought we were moving and I never got to see you, but now we are staying! next time you come we should just do one big girls night out with everybody!

Lisa said...

I'm so excited you'll be back in this area! Let's get together sometime, I know Abbie would have such a fun time playing with your girls.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the job and having to move again. That just sucks. I'm so glad you found something else though. Hopefully things will be better now and you can just enjoy Nate's last year of school. Hooray! Miss you tons!