CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

"Happy Helper" Emma

Emma had a big day on Friday at Pre-school. She was the "Happy Helper" for a day. She was able to take the "Happy Helper" bunny (aka: Flower) home with her for a few days. She had fun taking Flower shopping, swimming (Flower watched), and to the park. She was sad to take her back to school but she had fun helping the teacher the rest of the day. She also got to bring in her favorite little stuffed kitty for sharing time as well as share cookies with the rest of her classmates. She had such a blast.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma is so stinking cute! Don't you love preschool? Jillian's having the best time and having a good teacher makes all the difference.

KaySea said...

Emma, what a cute helper by the way!! Congrats, I am so happy that #3 is on the way. Good luck and I finally got your bolg on mine, now I can get updates. Mine is
the5wadleys.blogspot.com

Rachael said...

So glad you found my blog through Kaysea's! I love that you have a blog too!
Congrats on the pregnancy!!! Where are you living now? Your girls are adorable! Even though you were only here for a short time we miss you! I think about you when I go into your old neighborhood!

Katherine said...

BJ! I just found your blog through Gretchen. Your girls are so darling and I just saw that you are expecting again. Congratulations!