CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Surprise!! Surprise!! Can you guess??


Well, happy news all around I guess... We've known for sometime, we've just really been stressed with the job not panning out; finding another one that would work and then moving and getting settled. It's been absolutely crazy. But, we're 100% sure now we're expecting.... (It's become happier news now knowing we'll be covered and not so jobless as we thought).. Anyhow. Due sometime the beginning of May, we look forward to adding another to the Dial Clan. We're not sure yet if we want to know what we're having (as either way we're sure we'll be just fine) but I don't know if I can handle 9 months of not knowing what to expect (Do I finally get my boy or are we to add another girl to the wish list of Emma & Lilly). I was asking Emma the other day what she wanted, a baby brother or baby sister. She sat, almost thinking for a moment and then said, "Um, I want another baby sister." A few months previous, out of the blue she told me, without me nudging or asking, "Mommy, I want another sister." (I wonder if that was after her and Lilly had gotten into that day or what...) Either way we'll be sure to let everyone know what we decide. Oh Happy Days....

10 comments:

Matt and Jen said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys!

gijenn said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Mark and I can't wait to have one of our own but it's going to have to wait a little while longer. Come check out Mark's blog and see what we're up to too. His is the partialgodfather.blogspot (you know the rest)Hope all is going well for you and your cute family. Take care, Love Jenn Taylor

gijenn said...

oops its all one word thepartialgodfather

lish and toby said...

ooops! I guess I jumped the gun on the congratulations...BUT We are super excited for you guys! Babies babies everywhere! I will say it again CONGRATS to you. When do you get to find out..Chrismas time? Hope you are feeling well

I Choose Happiness said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Having 3 kids is a kick in the pants (that can be good or bad, but mostly good)!

Gretchen said...

Yay! We are so happy for you guys and our babies won't be that far apart... :) We miss you guys!

Becky said...

that is awesome BJ! By the way this is Becky Payne-Terry. You can email me on my profile or at bexsta95@yahoo.com to be added to our blog list if you would like to! So where are you living at now? Talk with you soon!

Becky

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

Beej!!!!! I'm so glad you found your way to our blog!! Congrats on the fun news! Your family is so cute, and those girls...watch out in about 10 years! They are adorable! Yay, I'm so glad to finally catch up with you! Tell Nate and the girls hello for me!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I had to find this out from your BLOG! What kind of friend are you? You suck! Congrats on the new baby though. I hope you find out because I don't know if I can wait 9 months to find out!

Melissa said...

Cute. I was seriously stressed about having a boy. You sound like you are a little more open to the idea of 3 girls. Good luck with the preggers!