CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

I've been tagged WAY TOO MUCH!!

Ok, here's the deal. I've been tagged twice so this is just going to have to do for those who have tagged me and for those who want to tag me again. But hey, I'm at least being a good sport about it and responding to those who tagged me... Here goes!!

TAG #1
The rules are:
Link to the person who tagged you:
http://jtmaughan.blogspot.com/
Post the rules on your blog
Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

Weird things about myself, in no particular order:
1. My name... (enough said).
2. I've been married 6 years now & in that time lived in 6 different places.
3. HUGE Gone With The Wind & Scarlett fan. LOVE those classics..
4. I love the day after Thanksgiving shopping hype!!

5. I am SUPER anal about brushing my girls teeth after I let them brush them first...
6. I want to move back to California...

TAG #2

8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
- CSI (Las Vegas)
- NCIS
- CSI (New York)
- Ghost Whisperer
- Numbers
- Prison Break
- Mentalist
- The Office
(I watch WAY TOO MUCH TV... thank goodness for DVR!!)

8 FAVORITE RESTARAUNTS
- Cafe Rio
- Olive Garden
- Famous Daves
- El Matador
- The Melting Pot (once in a great long while; so EXPENSIVE!!)
- Applebee's (sometimes; just for a chicken chinese salad; my fav.)
(We just don't go out a whole lot...)

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTURDAY
- went shopping for groceries & home accessories
- took the girls to the park
- made cupcakes for Emma's Pre-school
- watched the girls swim in their little pool in the backyard
- took a nap (Mmmmm....)
(not too much really)...

8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO
- Halloween
- Thanksgiving
- Christmas
- Kaleb getting back from his mission (just under 3 months... WAHOO!!)
- The Day after Thanksgiving SHOPPING with the girls!! (who's up for 12:00 again?)
- Going to Disneyland next year for Emma's 5 year birthday (she talks about it everytime someone asks her how old she is... she'll tell them 4 but then she adds, "But when I turn 5 I get to go to Disneyland and see Ariel and Cinderella and Jasmine, etc...")
- Lilly's "2" birthday party!! (still don't know what we're going to do...)
- Nate's new job isn't as TIME constraining; we get to see more of him... YAY!!

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
- Finish school
- Settle down into my OWN home and never move AGAIN!!
- Have twins so I can be done!! (not too sure about that one)/ have a boy...
- Make lots of money so we can take a trip to Europe (here's to wishin, right?)
- Move to California
- Predict who the next president is going to be so that I can just kill myself NOW!! :) (j/k)

I'm just ending this tag game... Sorry, I know I'm such a bumber but everyone I would tag have most likely already been tagged. JUST DON't TAG ME ANYMORE.. Thanks guys...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah I don't like getting tagged either..but I am glad you did so we can learn a little more about you! It was Fun to read - thanks for sharing!

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

I agree Lish! Very fun BJ! Thanks for the brief update on life! So fun to be back in touch again! Hey, I'm up for Black Friday shopping...want to come to Oregon and do some TAX FREE shopping with me?!!! :)

Heidi said...

Holy tags! You know, you really don't have to do them (even if someone says you have to!). It was fun to read about you though. Oh yeah, congrats on the new baby-to-be!