CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Lulu!!



Lilly turned 2 today and boy is she climbing mountain after mountain!! I cannot get over how fast it all goes by. She got quite a few phone calls and loved talking to everyone. Thanks for calling. She loved her little Pajama Party with all her friends & family. Her cousins came down from Salt Lake for the week and she got to spend the day with them while mommy & aunt Kimmie got ready for her party later that night. Everyone had fun decorating their own pillowcases, watching Lilly open her gifts and having cake and homemade peach ice cream (which turned out absolutely DELICIOUS!!) Then, they all sprawled out with pillows & blankets while watching Dora & waiting for their parents to come pick them up. It was such a fun night and just flowed so easily. Goodie bags included: travel size toothbrush, toothpaste, hand sanitizer, floss, glow in the dark stars, mini bubbles, & gummy's. The kids loved them.

8 comments:

Brigette-boo said...

what a cute Idea! I love it. It looks the party was a lot of fun, and not to crazy.

Matt and Jen said...

What a cute idea for a party! You are a great mom! Happy birthday Lilly!

I Choose Happiness said...

I loved the PJ theme and I thought it was way cute that you had them make pillowcases. I also love the moon and stars cake.

Heidi said...

Very cute idea for a party. I LOVE the cake and cookies. You're so clever!

Gretchen said...

We are so sad we didn't get to talk to Lilly on her birthday!! Brady got home from work and we ran out the door to dinner and it was too late by the time we got back :( It looks like she had a great day though!

lish and toby said...

Love the pj party theme! So fun for the kiddies! Great ideas from the moon and stars to the toothbrush and toothpaste to take home! What mom wouldn't love you? So much better than those cheezy blow horns! You make me want to be there to celebrate with your sweet family,(sigh)

The Barrow's said...

That Party was soooo cute! What a great idea. OH, and Congrats on the new little one sooo exciting. Can't wait to see you when you get here. I know it has only been two days, but it is sooooo great to have chicken home. We all feel complete again. Sorry it took so long our internet has been broken for the past week.

P.S. i hope you don't mind I added you to my blog

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lillie! She is so cute and looks like she had a blast at her party. You are so creative and I love you ideas. That moon cake with stars looks awesome! I only wish I could have been there to celebrate!