CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Sibling Rivalry


("I'm going to give you a hug and your going to like it... Stop squirming.")
So I was on the computer today and I was finally checking up on my blogging and nothing fun and eventful really has occurred for us these past few weeks, thus nothing really to post (sorry people, I'm just not very good at putting stories into words as delightful and fun as most of you do...) thus we haven't had much to post, until today. As I was saying, I was on the computer catching up on news when Lilly came in and had Emma's recital outfit on (something they now use for dress up). Emma followed in one of her ballet outfits. I had to laugh. I then started snapping pix. They were dancing and playing make believe so well together (fighting came with it as most sibling rivalry does) thus as I was taking pix's I told them to give eachother a hug. Lilly didn't want to have anything to do with it. She was busy trying to dance and skip but Emma (my most obedient one) took to trying to give her a hug. As you can tell she had a hard time, and Lilly was not happy about it. So, here's to those of you who can understand those crazy kid moments. I have so enjoyed reading up on the kid stories most of you have posted. I just wanted to contribute with my own...

8 comments:

Rachael said...

Sibling Rivalry drives me nuts. I don't know what I fight it because it is going to happen no matter what! Poor kids!

Heidi said...

I love that picture of Emma 'punishing' Lilly with a hug. That look on her face was priceless.

Amy said...

Those girls are still so cute. At least they get along most of the time, it could always be worse.

The Neff Family said...

Beej,
So fun to talk to you. Still laughing over your missing item. I am glad you took the high road. I love you! Your girls are adorable!

Brigette-boo said...

Hey I didn't know you were preg.!? Congrats!! Your girls are getting big. When do we get to see you again?

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love having girls? I swear they are adorable, but so much drama!

Matt and Jen said...

I will be making my blog private on Friday. If you are interested in still seeing it please email me at mattandjenben@hotmail.com or leave a post on my blog with your email before then! Thanks!!

Brigette-boo said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!