CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!




Emma still couldn't figure out what she wanted to be this year. One day it would be a princess then the next it would be something completely off the wall (half the time I had no idea what she was saying.) Thus, I pulled out one of Emma's old Halloween costumes (a lamb costume she wore her second Halloween) and decided to run with it. When I told Emma I was going to make her a Bo-Peep costume, she asked, "Princess who?" I guess she decided to run with it because later she had her preschool Halloween party and had fun showing off her version of "Princess Bo-Peep". ( She cracks me up.) Thus, "Princess Bo-Peep" and her little stray lamb got dressed up and ready to go trick or treating in our neighborhood. We didn't have much luck as it seemed everyone was out doing the same thing we were doing. (Wierd) So, we decided to go to Nate's cousin's neighborhood where we did a little better, but still not as good as I remember as a kid. All that mattered was there wasn't any whining or fussing about wanting to quit and go home so we stayed out for a couple hours longer than I thought they would go for and then made it home to bed. The girls enjoyed dumping out candy and seeing all that they got. It was a fun night over all. Happy Halloween everyone!!

8 comments:

Rachael said...

How cute are they????? I love their outfits!

The Neff Family said...

Such a great idea! They both look so cute!

Honor said...

Holy freakin Adorable-ness! BJ you are too good! I think these go down as the all time cutest costumes ever. You're such an awesome mom! So really, the key to getting your daughter to wear anything is to tell her that it's part princess? I can see Nate trying to tell her next year that she's going to be a Princess Buzz Lightyear! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

THOSE ARE THE CUTEST COSTUMES EVER! I can't believe how creative you are. By the way, tell Lillie "Happy Birthday" for us!

Gretchen said...

Happy Birthday day little lamb!! haha they both look adorable :)

Melissa said...

I'm impressed. You made that?????
I'm so glad to have talented friends.

Your girls are beautiful. Hopefully Little bo Peep didn't lose her sheep.

Heidi said...

Super cute little girls! Glad you had fun trick or treating. Our town has a flippin' curfew on Halloween and no one is supposed be out past 8 PM. Lame!

The Francis Family said...

Your girls are so cute. We were wishing that you still worked for us. Cam is taking everyone down to Salt Lake in a stretch Limo for dinner and a concert on Thursday. It's a big suprise for them. Wish you could come with us. miss ya mindy