CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Birthday Wishes...

Thanks to all who remembered me on my birthday. I appreciate your birthday wishes and so here is what I did on my big 31. (I was in complete denial the full year I was 30, but now there is no denying it, I am now into my 30's... sigh). The day started out just as normal as any other day, baby feeding, burping, cooing and talking and of course right back to sleep we go. At 10:00 am I began my first birthday adventure, by spending it at the dentist office. I know, I know, that doesn't sound like the most ideal place to spend your birthday, but I LOVE getting my teeth cleaned. I did just have a baby and they say that you tend to loose at least one tooth for every baby you have. In that case I'm doing pretty good considering with Emma; no cavities, Lilly; 1 cavity, and now Alice; 4... but no losses thank goodness. Thus I was off to a pretty good start that day. Afterwards the day just seemed to fly by with errands and kid stuff. Nate came home a little early from work and surprised me with dropping off the kids at a friends house and treating me to 2 fav's; Olive Garden and shopping. SO much fun to spend time with him and not worry about kids kicking and screaming they want to go home while at the stores. It was nice to spend some quality time with eachother and have an actual adult conversation. The day was just as I hoped; my birthday wish come true.

3 comments:

Karine Jones said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday! What a sweet and thoughtful husband you have!

Heidi said...

Welcome to the 'thirties club!'

Matt and Jen said...

Happy late birthday! Sorry I missed it! :-)