CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

My little girl is growing up...

So we are out in California for my youngest brother's HS graduation as well as a little R&R with family & friends. Nate comes in the room as I'm feeding the baby and he reminds me of a recent conversation of how Emma would eventually pretend to feed her baby breast milk like mommy... We didn't expect it to be Lilly first. Nate was downstairs with the girls and Lilly came into the room with her shirt up and her doll plastered to her chest. Nate asked her what she was doing with her baby and Lilly simply replies as she's concentrating on making sure the baby is in the right spot, "Feeding the baby..." I was laughing... never a dull moment with that girl. Anyone else have stories like that? I'm sure you do!!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Not with the breast feeding but Alexis would make a sling out of her blanket and put her babies in there and carry them around!

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

That is so funny! I guess that's the difference between girls and boys. Peyton only puts his toys down to sleep, spiderman, "Petie" his bear, and of course his giant superman is his favorite. He lays down with them on a pillow, covers them with a blanket and tells them "time to go nite-nite".

erin said...

Jill put my nursing pads up her shirt while I was pumping today. Too funny. And the other kids think it's hilarious and kinda gross.

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

Both Emma and Grace did that. It's funny at home, but a bit embarassing in public, cause if the people around you don't know what they're doing, then it looks...odd!