CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2 MONTHS!! Where has it all gone?!?!

Yesturday was Alice's 2 month check up. She did really well. She didn't make one peep the whole time and was very intrigued by everyone at the Dr's office. I cannot believe she is growing SO fast!! She is still a bit wibble wobbly in her neck, but she managed to lay on her stomach for Dr. Barton and hold her head up high (which I didn't get a shot of...). We were so proud of her...
She weighed in at 10 pds 8 oz (from 7 pds 4 oz) thus putting her in the 39%. She's shot up length wise from 21.5 to 23.5 (tall skinny little thing) putting her in the 86%.
She even managed to smile at the Dr.The girls had a great time playing with toys while there.... Other adventures Alice is taking on are starting to arch her back sideways and ready to roll over (not quite all the way, but her feet are super strong so she ends up pushing her whole body upward, thus leaving it hard for me to leave her anywhere unguarded). She LOVES smiling and "talking". The best part is she is sleeping for sure thru the nights (going down at 9:30 and waking up at 6:30 is pretty good sleep to me). When she wakes up she smiles and just jabbers for a bit and then is finally hungry. She loves her swing and takes a few long naps in her crip thru out the day. Not all is hunky dori however. She does have her moments of wanting to just cry and whine; but for the most part, we are doing really well (considering). Emma is back home and loving every minute she has to get to hold her baby sister. She and Lilly are back to role playing princesses and having their on-going sibling moments.
(sigh...) I love being a mom of GIRLS!!

5 comments:

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

i feel you on the mom of girls thing. even though we actually have a boy now too...

Rachael said...

Sleeping through the night....so lucky. My kids don't do that until 8 months when I make them do it! But I am sure this baby is going to be an angel and sleep through the night at night 1! I am just sure of it..(one can hope, right?)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's gotten so big! I miss that little princess! I'm glad she's such a good baby and can only hope my soon to come baby will be good too. Love you!

The Fallan Family said...

I'm glad you have such a cute little healthy and happy family :)

Cortney Biebz said...

Its my BABY!
I love that baby sooo much!
we need to do something like a barbeque or something like that soon. :)
Love,
Cortney. ♥