CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

It's gonna be a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!



Ok, maybe not quite a White Christmas, but still it was quite a shocker when we woke up this morning to what seemed at first like another overcast day, but then we started seeing white flakes on our way to school. Emma was glad to be going INSIDE for school (she REALLY hates the cold), but Lilly was quite fascinated when we got home. She even tried to pick some snow up but didn't want to hold onto it. (Like the full moon shot?) We have dedicated these pictures to our little friend Caden Fry, considering he's been asking his mommy he wants to go see snow and doesn't remember it considering he was just a baby... so here's to you buddy!! Wish you could be here in person to enjoy it, (it's not sticking so your not missing out.) None the less, it's been fun (but cold) staying indoors and watching it all fall. It's beginning to feel like Christmas for sure. Thank you mother nature!

10 comments:

Honor said...

Glad to see you got a little bit of what we've had dumped on us! Even never growing up with it, snow ALWAYS made it feel more like Christmas once I finally experienced it. I'm sad that we weren't able to see you guys when you were here but TRUST ME, I fully understand how it goes! I love the new pictures! Hope all is well and that you're feeling great!

Rachael said...

Can you believe it snowed in Vegas yesterday too! Crazy!!!

Matt and Jen said...

Emma is my kind of girl! I am dreading the weather in Salt Lake. Hope to see you at the Dial Christmas party!

The Francis Family said...

Your little ones are getting big and so adorable. Here's our rental address, until January or Feb. 3785 n. 1100 w.
Pleasant View, Ut 84414. Get me yours will ya?

Unknown said...

See we love the warm but at christmas I miss the snow! =(

Brigette-boo said...

sorry that last comment was me! not mike

lish and toby said...

Sounds like everyone got a bit of snow this week! It's fun when it snows and stays - then is gone in two days! I couldn't live somewhere that is stays and stays and turns brown. Plus it's supposed to be pretty!
LOVE your new family pictures!!!

Lisa said...

Hey B.J. it's Lisa. I just got your card in the mail. I'm so sad to hear that you moved again, I was really hoping to get together with you. This will have to do for now. Congrats on the baby. I vote for her name to be Abigail! ( I bet you couldn't guess why) My blog address is stockbergerfamilyblog.blogspot.com
It was good to hear from you!

Amy said...

So fun! Glad you guys enjoyed the snow. CONGRATS on another girl! Your girls are so darling, I can't wait to see who the 3rd one looks like. So exciting!

LOVE the family pics. You guys look so great!

Anonymous said...

Caden was so excited to see your snow. He also loves your snowman friend. Thanks for sharing your pictures. At least he can live vicariously through you!