CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!!



Before we say Happy New Year we wanted to add just a few additional yearly activities in the mix. Emma had her Christmas Program for preschool on friday. She was so excited about it. She did her dance mix with her class and LOVED holding the candycane while at it. She especially loved showing us how she played her violin. (A make believe one as the teacher played the real one and the kids acted out the actions). But by far the favorite of the whole program was of course the big man in red. Her teacher helped Santa hand out fun little candy bags as each child got to sit on his lap and tell him what they wanted him to bring this Christmas season. Emma of course asked for 'My Little Pony', will she get it is yet to be seen, as she has been talking non stop about all sorts of things OTHER than the one she actually asks him for. We'll see what we can manage. She'll be happy with anything... Finally, the girls got to wear their Christmas dresses to church for the first time. Emma was especially excited, she LOVED the flower on it and was so thrilled to show it off to her teacher. Merry Christmas to everyone and have safe travels where ever you go.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I love watching all the little girls the Sunday before Christmas because they act all grown up and proud in their pretty new dresses!

Honor said...

Aw your little Sugar Plums are adorable. Seems like if Emma has a shy side, she doesn't show it. Gee, I wonder where she gets that BJ! ;) I wish that we could be able to see you guys, but we're all going to be out of town until the Monday (me in Cali) and Tuesday (the boys in Seattle) after Christmas. We'll get together soon I hope. Until then, I hope you guys have a safe trip and a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

BJ, I did it, I finally gave in and joined the blogging world! Now I can look at your adorable little girlies all the time!!!

Anonymous said...

Emma looked so cute! I wish I could have see her up there in her performance. Jillian was so cute in hers too. She stopped singing halfway through to wave at Aunt Sara and Cooper and told her teacher about them. The teacher told her that was nice, but she needed to keep singing. It was really funny. I love the dresses too. Your girls are so cute!