CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Bunnies to Easter Hunts...

We had a wonderful Easter weekend. It's a little late, I know, in getting this on here, but I guess better late then never, right? We started off the weekend by going and seeing the Easter Bunny. Emma's friend from preschool invited her over to take pictures with the Easter Bunny and I figured rather than going to the mall to get pictures of them both, I figured this was the perfect chance to get it all done at once. However, Lilly was NOT too keen on the idea as she soon found herself one on one almost with the GREAT WHITE MONSTER.. She would not release her claws from my side for one second so I had to go and take the pictures with her. It was quite a site, but she did just fine. Emma obv. was used to it by now so we hope Lilly will grow out of it as well..
We then made our way to Phoenix, AZ (all last minute planning BTW) and were able to go down and visit Brett and Bonnie and the kids. It was so much fun. We were able to have a small easter basket hunt in the morning and then later after naps went on an easter egg hunt at the park across the street. It was a lot of fun and the kids were so happy to be with eachother as well as finding their candy filled baskets. It was so nice to relax a bit and visit with family (even though it seems it was such a quick trip). However, Bonnie surprised us all by having the baby the night before we left. Jenavive Emalynn George (8 lbs, 1 oz; 22 inches long). Congratulations you guys!! Thanks for making it such a sweet time... we SOO needed it!!

Lilly and her cousin Claire loved finding the eggs more for eachother than they did so much for themselves. It was the most endearing site to watch as they would find an egg and then pass one off to the other. SO CUTE!! They just loved eachother.
Lilly loved finding the eggs and showing them off. She was so funny to watch as this was more her first time really getting into searching and finding the eggs without help.
The girls had a blast that weekend we were there. They enjoyed all sorts of fun things. One of their favorites was dressing up and having little parties. We decided to get them to dress up and take pictures of their little tea party. It was so much fun and the girls loved the attention. It was absolutely adorable!!


Hope everyone's Easter weekend was fun with clear skies.Happy Belated Easter from ours to yours!!

9 comments:

Brigette-boo said...

I love those last three pictures, how sweet!

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that those dresses are freakin adorable! I love them! And that dress up tea party is my fav! Those girls look so stinkin precious! I am so so jealous...I wish I had a precious little girl to dress up!

The Fallan Family said...

Your Kids Are So Darn Cute!

Heidi said...

Cute pictures. Those flower hats are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous dresses! Love the dress up pictures! Congrats on the new niece! Can't wait to hear news of baby girl Dial #3! Hopefully she'll make it til May 10th!

Melissa said...

love those dresses!

The Fallan Family said...

Hey, My Blog Is Private Now So If You Did Want To Read It I Would Need Your Email To Add You. Just Email Me At Jenfallan@gmail.com, Thanks :)

Becky said...

Those pictures are BEYOND ADORABLE!!! You are such a good mommy! How has life been treating you? I hope all has been going well! Let me know what you are up to! Check out our adoption blog at http://www.oursmallsliceofheaven.blogspot.com and tell your friends about it!

Nicole said...

What a fun Easter and busy too. I love the pic of them sharing their finds. So precious. So glad you had such a great one. Keep up the blogging it is better late than never that's my theory!