CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Countdown Begins...

Ok, so I haven't been on blog for a while, let alone checking. Today is currently my due date and no sign of baby yet... (sigh). Thus, had my dr's appt yesturday and only at a 2 I am just fine with that. There is a part of me ready for this little one to be out but another part of me says just one more weekend. So, Monday will be the day if she doesn't arrive before then. I went today (due date in mind) Las Vegas to pick my mom up from the airport. (No worries; I took a friend just in case, Nate had to work). Again, no worries, I'm still with child. I'm looking forward to a weekend full of family considering last weekend I had all to myself (HEAVEN!!). Nate took the girls up to SLC as he had a side job and the girls got to see grandma and grandpa Dial along with cousins. They had a fun time as did I... at home... by myself... no baby... just myself... (sigh). I must say though, the day before they left the girls and I had somewhat of a hard time getting along that day thus as they left the following morning I was really regretting them leaving so soon and praying all day for their safe return home. Needless to say, my weekend was full of planning, organizing, resting, catching up on some shows (bless you DVR!!), and dinner and a movie with friends... it was SOOO nice. However, it was SO nice to have the hubby and kids home Sunday evening as my mind tends to play tricks on me; esp late at night 3:00 in the morning wondering if your going to survive the rest of the night all alone in a big empy house. (whew) I guess watching those scary late night shows don't help either.
So, this is the countdown to the baby... No baby news as of yet for those of you wondering and calling... I promise we'll post as soon as we possibly can!! Thank you for prayers, loves, calls and letters!! Until then.....

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, I didn't realize you were so close. Here's wishin' for a fun and painless labor and delivery!

Rachael said...

I am so glad that you made it to Vegas and back! You are crazy!

Matt and Jen said...

You due date came up so quickly! Good luck and congratulations!

erin said...

I am past my due date too and get to figure things out on Monday. Good luck with everything!

Lisa said...

Good luck with everything B.J.! I can't wait to see a post of your new little one, I'll be checking back often.

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

I can't wait!!!!

I Choose Happiness said...

It sure is no fun going past your due date, but you are right - it'll be nice to have the weekend to sleep. Probably the best sleep you'll get until a few months down the road. Good luck!

beanpole4 said...

so beej, your followup appt was on monday. today is wednesday. don't leave us all hanging. did you have that little baby yet or not. please drop me a quick email or text msg works too. 406-899-5286. can't wait to hear from you. love your guts.