CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Alice Part 2...

Part 2 at the hospital... A few hours after Alice was born, she received her first set of visitors: her big sisters. Along with her arrival, Alice brought her two older sisters a little present; their favorite disney character, Arial. As you can tell, Emma was absolutely ecstatic. The girls were so excited to finally meet their new little sister. Every time I would come home from Dr appt's, Emma would be the first to greet me at the door asking, "Did you bring the baby home?". Thus, she was very excited (as was Lilly) to see their brand new baby sis. They were so cute. (Of course, after they got their Arial dolls they lost interest and were completely consumed with playing).

16 comments:

Gretchen said...

You look good with 3 girls :) and those Big Sister shirts are even more adorable than I pictured! I want to meet her I want to meet her I want to hold her and love her!!

Stubbs Love said...

your family is beautiful!

Rachael said...

I love those pictures of you and your girls! Too cute!

Rachel H. said...

so cute, congrats!

The Fallan Family said...

Beautiful!

Matt and Jen said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!! We are so happy for you!

The Neff Family said...

So cute!!

lish and toby said...

Oh My goodness I am so happy I checked your blog. I was thinking, gee I know she is due in May, so I better see what is going on...CONGRATULATIONS on baby Alice!! What a sweet little doll she is! Oh, what an angel. I am so impressed with how on top of it you are! New family pictures and and all dressed up - you guys are a darling family. So happy for you. Hope you are getting lots of sleep, care and a some quiet time with baby. XOXOX love you!

Brigette-boo said...

you look amazing! I love the pictures.

Heidi said...

Congrats, Beej! I'm sorry you had such a rough time in the hospital. I LOVE the name Alice Jane. Very cute!

The Bates' said...

Congrats!!! She is a doll!!! Glad everything turned out good for all.

erin said...

Okay BJ--you are my hero! How on earth did you get it together enough for a photo shoot?! You look beautiful and those girls are so sweet! Hope you are getting some sleep--it sure looks like you are :)

Karine Jones said...

Hi BJ! I was just sneaking and snooping around through blogs and found you! I hope you don't mind. Congratulations on your new addition! Your family is beautiful. We are going to have our own baby #3 in September! If you would like to view my blog, I will need your email address so that I can invite you since it is in private mode right now! Here is my email: keenkarine@yahoo.com
Take care!

lauralquinton said...

BJ~ I didn't know you blogged!! Your family is just so dang cute!! Congrats and I love her name. Now that I know you blog I'll be checking in more often!!

Sarah said...

Your family is so beautiful! It is wonderful to hear how well you are all doing. Congratulations!

Katherine said...

Congrats! She is darlnig just like your other girls.