CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

2 weeks old

2 weeks old and we have been so in love with this new little one. She had her 2 week check up today and she's growing just fine. 7 pds 15 oz now and still as long and skinny as ever.. We absolutely adore her!! So do the girls; and who wouldn't... just look at this squishy little bundle!!
Lilly is always wanting to hug and kiss her. She is always asking (more at the most in-opportune times like nursing and changing the diapers) if she can hold her. When she does, she loves just looking at her and pointing (more so poking and prodding) at her nose, eyes, mouth, ears... all the things she has the same of; it's quite comical. (as long as one of us is with her).
I had to take a pix and post this adorable pix Emma made on her doodler. She was so proud of her latest stick figure drawings... Alice is by far one of the tallest babies, and then there is mommy, daddy with the spikes (she thinks daddy's hair tends to look like a tall mo-hawk at times), Emma & of course tiny little Lilly (whom act. is almost about the same size as Emma at this point). I had to laugh. REminded me of some cute posts I've seen on others' blogs..

9 comments:

Matt and Jen said...

She is precious! I am so happy for you guys!! Oh and I love that drawing of Emma's! Not even kidding that is way better than I could ever do. Girl's got talent!

Brigette-boo said...

WOW I love the doodle board drawing she is really good!

Heidi said...

What a sweetie. You've got such a cute little family, well, not so little anymore!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Alice is already 2 weeks old! Time goes by way too fast! That pic Emma drew is hilarious...I love you with spikes!

Gretchen said...

I cannot tell you enough how much I CANT WAIT to see you guys next week!

Karine Jones said...

I'm glad you got a picture of the darling drawing your daughter drew before it was erased!

Anonymous said...

What a precious family! Alice is so lucky to have such great big sisters. Little Emma is quite the artist. Maybe she and Caden could have a drawing contest when you're out here!

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

i love little kids with babies. they're so amazed that they used to be just like that too.

Nicole said...

Ok so I can totally relate my kids won't leave the baby alone and they love to give the baby kisses, hugs, and want to hold him every second. Usually in the moments of feeding etc too. Good to know you can relate. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy that baby!