CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Family filled Holiday Weekend...

This Valentine/President's Day weekend was very busy for us. We had family come visit us from friday thru monday last minute. It was so much fun though. Saturday we decided to go for a short hike/climb up at Pioneer Park. Lucky it wasn't raining... but it WAS a little chilly for the girls.... Needless to say we all had a great time and the girls esp. had fun getting to visit and play with their aunt, uncle, and cousins. It was nice too because Nate and I got to go out Saturday night for Valentines. He is making me a bench seat for our entryway and I got him his favorite movie "50 First Dates..." and then went to a movie that night.
Emma and her cousin Carli enjoying hiding in holes, but take time to pose for a pix...
"D" is for Dial.. right?



Lilly was getting chilly towards the end, thus Uncle Michael covered her up...

Emma was getting a little chilly as well so daddy gave her his jacket...
I normally read to the girls before they go to bed, but since Uncle Michael was there, they wanted him to come read to them... (Lilly hardly EVER sits/lays still long enough for me to get thru any of the books she chooses for me..).

We miss you guys already, come see us again SOON!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

OH my goodness. Your girl are so beautiful. We'll see you in St George in 3 years. I want to live there so bad.

The Fallan Family said...

Can I Just Say You Have The Cutest Little Pregnant Belly. Also, I Would Have Loved To Take Pictures At This Location And Of Your Little Girls, I Can See They Are Characters And So Cute! I Used To Work In A Portrait Studio, Now I'm On My Own With It, I Need Your Email, It's Hard To Spill Your Guts Out On A Very Public Website :)