CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 27, 2009

SHHH!! Top Secret... maybe not!

Ok, so I haven't had a chance to post much this past few weeks. We've not only had guests, but my mom surprised us with a short, but FUN FILLED weekend visit. Haven't had a chance to get pix's downloaded yet but we had a great time and the girls were seriously SO sad to see her go. The Atkinson's were kind enough to offer her a lift (seeing as she REALLY needed a taste of her grandkids; she kept borrowing other friends' kids (aka: cute little KATHARINE HOPPER spending the night and getting to make valentine cards a few weeks ago... and boy, when Emma found out, she was SUPER jeoulous). None the less, she got her fix this last weekend. While she was out we decided to cook a little something different up. I was craving (it's the pregnancy, ugh!!), my favorite of all.. Applebee's. Normally I'm not a huge fan, but there is ONE thing I am a fan of if we ever end up going there and that is their Asian Chicken Wraps/Salad.. OHHHH. I mouth is watering again just thinking about it. Well, we didn't want to go out and spend so we decided to see if we could find the recipe online. AND... (drumroll), we did. This might be old news to everyone else, but I was so excited to find this website because it also had some other favorite restaraunt recipes on there, so I'm getting the BIG SECRET out to those who have managed to keep it (sorry, I just think everyone's budget should be able to afford yummy at one point or other..) So, here is the website I found....
ENJOY (if, that is, you didn't know about this site already... and if there is anyone else who can add to this site, PLEASE DO!!) I love it when I see posts of fun and YUMMY recipes to make (I know Nate esp. is always looking for something OTHER than the normal).

9 comments:

Gretchen said...

That site is heaven sent....

Heidi said...

Thanks for the heads up. I've flipped through the cookbook. I'm glad it's online.

Andrea said...

BJ - I was so happy to find a link to your blog! Your family is adorable, I'm glad to see how happy you are! - Andrea

Brigette-boo said...

fun! Have to go check it out..

lish and toby said...

that is so funny about your mom borrowing other kids! I know they need their fix of grandkids! thanks for the link, can't wait to check it out. we are always excited for new ideas!

lish and toby said...

ps love the new blog make over

Anonymous said...

Will be checking out that site right away! Thanks! By the way, LOVE the new blog design. Super cute! Miss you tons! Anymore name ideas?

Heidi said...

Hey Beej, Since you were one of the lucky winners of a fabulous homemade prize, I need your address. Email me at heidipayne1@gmail.com

Heidi said...

PS Remember YOU have to make the same offer on your blog!