CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Many more adventures of Lilly the Great...

I'm doing the dishes early one evening and the girls had gone to their room to play and to get their PJ's on... supposedly. All of a sudden I hear Emma giving out a light scream. I drop everything and go to assess the damage. As I turn the corner to our living room, this is what I saw...
Apparently, the girls were playing with the laundry basket when Emma decided to see if she could fit inside of it with it on top of her. Lilly decided to sit on it and when Emma told her to get off, Lilly realized what she had done and when in fact LIKED what she had done... I had to get a pix before she decided to let her sister go. Emma, needless to say, was not happy at all.

10 comments:

Rachael said...

Poor little thing!

Brigette-boo said...

lo thats funny I think JAck would feel pretty powerful if he could contain olivia to. so funny...

Smith Family said...

Your girls are cutie pies.

The Bates' said...

Now that is funny!!

Nicole said...

It's not to often that one gets in that kind of situation and comes out on top. I can't blame her for taking advantage of it.

Anonymous said...

Poor Emma! I'm sorry to admit, but that sounds like something Jillian would have done to Caden, oh wait, she has! Don't you love our sweet innocent children!

lish and toby said...

lil sis is coming out on top! We used to tell caden to just wait, his little brother would one day be able to hold his own.

fernie said...

hi...wow!!! It's been forever!!! Thanks for leaving a comment...it's really good to hear from you! Great pictures...are you on facebook at all? I kinda wish I wasn't sometimes but it's such a great way to keep in touch!!! What's your married last name? Would love to link to your blog so I can see what you've been up to! Enjoy the weekend! aloha! *jen

fernie said...

duh! ...just realized your name was on your blog banner...it's been a long day! :)

Honor said...

HAHAHA! Sorry Emma! Oh my gosh this is too funny! Lilly is going to be an AWESOME middle child! I moved in with a room mate that lived in our ward. She has a picture (I think it's one of her when she was little) on the piano and Grant grabbed it the other day and said, "Lilly!" It's crazy to think that such and impression was made so young! Lilly's gonna make a few of those in her lifetime for sure! Let me know when you guys will be here. If it works out, we'd LOVE to see you!