CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Movie quotes to Pony nightmares... LOL!!!

Between movie quotes to pony nightmares, our girls def. keep us wondering what to expect next... here's just a few examples from this week!!

We took the girls last weekend to the $ theatre to see their much loved fav sequel Madagascar 2 (Emma enjoyed it, Lilly was into it for the first 10 minutes and then decided finding someone ELSE to sit next to down the aisles or two was much more interesting), but we made it thru the whole movie... Afterwards the girls were wanting to watch the first one in the car and at home. A few nights later they were running around the house in their princess dress up and Lilly ended up chasing Emma and swinging her star wand at her. Her hair was a total mess thus she looked a little scary looking... thus Emma came running and jokingly quoted, "She's going SAVAGE!!!" I started laughing (knowing exactly who and where she quoted that from..). (And I must say, Lilly def. looked the part of a hair crazed savage!!)..
Another funny incident was actually last night. Lilly apparently has been having growth spurt at night and wakes up crying and hurting thus I'm sleeping with one ear open. I hear her crying and rustling in bed, so as I jump up to run in there and hold her I stop just as I hear her stop and say, "MY PONY!!" I stood there for a moment to see if she was going to say anything else but nothing else came out and all was quiet!! I had to laugh. While my girls are generally pretty good at sharing and make believing together (esp. their little pony set), Emma tends to tease a little thus getting a reaction a lot of times out of Lilly to scream at her and say, "MY PONY!" My poor little girl is now having NIGHTMARES about her bigger sister taking her ponies!! (I still had to laugh!!)
Never a dull moment at our house.... Tell me some of your funny stories!! I love laughing at kid moments!!

7 comments:

Brigette-boo said...

That is so fuunY! We happen to love Madacasar here too, jack wonders around singing " I like to move it move it" all day..LOVE IT!

Heidi said...

I don't have a funny story right now (aside from a couple of posts ago), but your story brings back memories of my sister and I and playing ponies. She could get me to do ANYTHING if she promised to play ponies with me!

Nicole said...

I love them. They are adorable. I see you have a pregnancy counter. I had no idea you were pregnant. Do you know what you are having? That is so exciting.

Gretchen said...

This is hilarious!! I love those girls! We miss you.

lish and toby said...

It all started with the theme song, MY little Pony. She knows what's hers!

Melissa said...

She doesn't even get her pony in her own dreams? What a cruel world.

Mikkel Williams said...

BJ, It is so fun to see your blog. Such a cute family. It is amazing how much you can learn about a person by looking at their blog. Even more than if we talked for over an hour I'm sure. Love to hear more!!